Ha, this kit was asked for last year... or maybe it was the year before. I had the doodles sitting on my computer waiting for me to vectoriz...

Biker Chick is here!

Ha, this kit was asked for last year... or maybe it was the year before. I had the doodles sitting on my computer waiting for me to vectorize them.  They are now vectorized :)

I also decided to try out the layered templates with the elements included.  I call them Design Wraps, to help you wrap up your layout quickly!  Want to see more of these?  I will be working on some more with a mixture of several kits included in them. 

Check out my facebook page. I currently have a CU freebie up, but will change it out Saturday night for a personal use one.  Got to catch these as I throw them out! 

Now... the inspiration, the kits and the design wraps:











You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.