I feel like the months are already flying by!  I have a couple of new layered Design Wraps that came out on Friday.  They will be on sale th...

Sweet Saturday!

I feel like the months are already flying by!  I have a couple of new layered Design Wraps that came out on Friday.  They will be on sale this week only!  I also am starting to take pieces of my older collabs (that are no longer available in the store) and selling them as mini kits. 

Take a peek at this weeks group of items:

 


 

Were there any specific items you would like me to be working on?  I have a butterfly and frog kit coming and also a Donut Day kit :)  I am hoping to finish those up this week.

Sending out my newsletter in a few minutes. It will have a coupon in it for you all :)

 

 




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.