I have a little helper on my lap throwing things off my desk as I type this. If you start seeing typo's, just know that she has moved on...

Lots of help today!

I have a little helper on my lap throwing things off my desk as I type this. If you start seeing typo's, just know that she has moved on to the keyboard to help!

First off, there is a free mini kit at Plaindigitalwrapper right now!  It is called Over the Hills  and is for our Piece Wrapping Challenge.  All you have to do, is download the kit and create a layout using all the elements in the kit. You can add to it, you just can't take any elements from the mini out :)


If you join us with this challenge, at the end of the month, I will pick one winner to receive the full size kit free.  The full size kit is coming out tomorrow, with lots of fun things to go with it:








These are currently NOT linked up right now, but I will take care of that by Saturday.  I bet you are wondering what could you possibly create with this:




I promised myself that I would stay on top of the year.  Scrap as we go along. It was really easy back in January. We are now in April and I am kind of working on March.  I guess that isn't too bad!  I am trying NOT to think about how it will look in December.  I may be back in May/ June.  Here is for hoping!

Be sure to sign up for the newsletter. I have been handing out coupons through my newsletter!






You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.