Well, I am gearing up for the funny farm.  Too much to do, not enough time, and I keep adding projects to my list. I finished 16 stockings f...

Crazy is my middle name!

Well, I am gearing up for the funny farm.  Too much to do, not enough time, and I keep adding projects to my list. I finished 16 stockings for the family. Now I just need to get them on the wall!  I am working on a quilt for Kit Kat, and thought about making her a quiet book. The quiet book has idea has been postponed due to my brain exploding.  Made 100 rolls for our church Christmas party... cookies will be made this weekend to bribe the neighborhood into thinking we are awesome.  Presents for the rest of the kids... well, I think I have them all :)  SO, on with the new stuff.

 I am not sure if I posted this one before. This is an add on to my Hanukkah kit. I added a cluster kit as a bonus to this :)












Wow, I guess it all adds up, one kit at a time ;) I will be back next week, hopefully a little less stressed!





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.