Well, if you haven't figured it out, we have the Holly Dollar Days going on at Plaindigitalwrapper. I have one or two items in it per da...

Penguin Party and more!

Well, if you haven't figured it out, we have the Holly Dollar Days going on at Plaindigitalwrapper. I have one or two items in it per day @ $1.50 each for that day!  Check out what I have had up this last week. They are on sale for 30% off for this next week, if you missed the rocking deal :)









this mini kit is our December Piece Wrapping Challenge kit. Head over to the forum and see how you can get it for free!




and this one is up today for $1.50:

I haven't created anything layout wise for you to see.  I feel like if I had two more hours added onto my days, it still wouldn't be enough to catch up on everything!  Are you guys running crazy this month!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.