Happy New Year! Lots of things starting up at Plaindigitalwrapper.  First off, there is the January White Sale.  This is our retiring items ...

Wintergreen and some glitz

Happy New Year! Lots of things starting up at Plaindigitalwrapper.  First off, there is the January White Sale.  This is our retiring items sale :)  I have over five pages of items that will be retiring. So I have marked them down at amazing prices for you. I will also be adding more to it, in the next week or so.  I have to clear things out, so I can make room for new stuff!

Here is a sampling of what I have in there, now:
http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/shoppe/home.php?cat=65
and there is so much more!

Also up, I have some new releases:


http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/shoppe/product.php?productid=8526&cat=87&page=1

Time to get back on track for the new year!  Here is to hoping I can get a few more layouts done, and catch up a little bit on my scrapbooks!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.