Oh MY!  I have been a horrible blogger lately. BUT on iNSD day, there is always time for a fun blog hop :)  We are the second stop. So if yo...

i NSD Day!

Oh MY!  I have been a horrible blogger lately. BUT on iNSD day, there is always time for a fun blog hop :)  We are the second stop. So if you came here first, don't forget to head back the the PDW blog and pick up part 1.  Your next stop will be Fran B Designs

Don't forget the challenges going on in the forum, and- EVERYTHING in my store is HALF OFF this weekend- that includes SCD Creative, and Northern Star Designs products.  
Now for the fun part:


Remember- your next stop will be Fran B Designs
(if you get lost head back to the PDW Blog)




You may also like

7 comments:

  1. Thank you, Lisa!! Love the word art & word bits. :) Happy iNSD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tags and word arts are so cute. Thank you Lisa, You are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank your sharing your beautiful freebies, love your iNSD-freebie. I pinned the PDW-blogtraint to my pinterest-page Lots of Digital Freebies, where I collect the freebies in digiland by section. https://nl.pinterest.com/clautje/lots-of-digital-freebies/. I’ve made a special section for iNSD
    Love from Holland, Claudia
    www.tristanvanschie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks For The Beautiful Gift & Sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Lisa! I have always loved, and always will love, you and your designs! ((((kisses your cheek))))

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.