It's Digital Scrapbooking Day!  Welcome aboard the blog train :)  This year has been a crazy train ride for sure, and our blog hop sure ...

Digital Scrapbook Day!

It's Digital Scrapbooking Day!  Welcome aboard the blog train :)  This year has been a crazy train ride for sure, and our blog hop sure is taking us there. If I had truly chosen appropriately, I would have chosen Crazy Town, USA as my piece to design for you.  Ah well, maybe next time.  This year, I decided on Germany.  I had the opportunity to visit twice this year, while my dh traveled for work. It was a wonderful experience and I would love to travel more.  HA. Maybe when the kids are all grown :)

With Digital Scrapbooking Day going on I have EVERYTHING in my store at $2.00.  for the weekend.  So enjoy! 

AND now for the train.  You should have come here from Elizabeth's Market Cross Facebook Page. After this you will head over to the PDW forum for the last stop.
 
Now head on over to the PDW forum


You may also like

5 comments:

  1. Thanks (and I love your sense of humour!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lisa! Your portion is (as always) absolutely beautiful!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your part to the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, I actually got this file since you didn't use dropbox, so happy for that.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.